Wednesday 29 March 2017

2 Ingredient Challenge with Makha Shondesh!!

Makha Shondesh/Sandesh is basically a grandma staple from Bengali kitchens that got lost in the race to become modern. It’s an extremely easy recipe, involving just 2 ingredients, and no fuss or elbow grease. I am sure it takes less time than your microwaveable cakes, it contains less calories than those mug cakes and has better nutrition than any pastry or cakes at all. So I bring to you all lovely people, a simple dish, which is as delectable as bongs themselves.


Ingredients

200 Gms paneer or cottage cheese.
2 to 3 Tbsp. of melted date or palm jaggery. In fact a friend pointed out date syrup, and even that works for this.
A mixer grinder
A splash of milk
A pinch of salt.
I bet you already have all these ingredients in home. Just whizz it up and believe me, you would just thank me for it. CHEEERS!!

 


2 comments:

  1. I have told in the video of all the alternatives to use for this recipe if u don't have nolen or dates jaggery. Normal sugar cane Jaggery doesn't have enough flavour of its own to lift this dish up as the hero. Try maple syrup, or condensed milk instead.

    ReplyDelete

We are always eager to hear your take on food, my way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...