Sunday 22 March 2015

My Personal Rant & HydroJal Plus...

Uprooting a house which was cosily nestled in west was a huge blow to me that I am still to fully recover from. It wasn’t love at first sight, but it’s an acquired taste which you do acquire in time. And I have spent more than 7 years in the financial capital. I had not only gotten used to the crowd and filth there, but also the awesome pure water and 24 hours of fluctuation free electricity. Today sitting in Gurgaon, these are two of my biggest concerns. 

Gurgaon water in its real terms is lot harder to the clean clear BMC water that my family is used to. In fact the water back in western metropolitan is so clean that it’s perfect for drinking just as is. But here, even washing hair with the supply water is difficult. So I needed a better option for water to aid my growing toddler, who is born in and used to the ‘swachch’ clean BMC supply.

At least for drinking purposes, I have set my heart on Hydrojal Plus. I got sold to the idea of having some good alkaline water to enter our bodies in this concrete jungle. Alkalinity in water is important for its capacity to neutralize acid and to help us rid of the other toxins that infest our bodies. Tap water, bottled water, RO (reverse osmosis) water and distilled water contains acidic pH that causes our body to become more acidic. This has a positive ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) which could lead to a number of health problems like acidity, fatigue, constipation, headaches, cancer, arthritis, immune dysfunction, hangovers and premature aging. This is when alkaline water helps. Alkalinity in water keeps you refreshed and active. Naturally alkaline water is the best source of hydration which can be easily achieved with a cut lemon, soaked in the water and steeped for a few hours in room temperature. But this significantly changes the taste of the water which can be quite difficult for people to drink every day. Hydrojal is a good option to rid you from that responsibility, while giving u results closer to it.



I am one thought lighter now. Electricity is still giving me sleepless nights, though I hope that is taken care of sooner as well.


P.S. This post was written for Hydrojal, highlighting their newest product- Hydrojal Plus. This product is available for a free demo at your home, which would also include testing of acidic level of your drinking water.

3 comments:

  1. THis is interesting info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rashmi JI...If You want to Know About More HYDROJAL PLUS So You can Contact - 9377668842,9825105010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no now it is not the latest product by hydrojal there is somr thing in line by the same company which may beat the industry leaders in water ionizer waiting for that

    ReplyDelete

We are always eager to hear your take on food, my way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...